I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I Hate to Keep Harping...

The ongoing Terry Schiavo case: "Terri Schiavo's parents saw their options vanish one by one Wednesday as a federal appeals court refused to reinsert her feeding tube and the Florida Legislature decided not to intervene in the epic struggle. Refusing to give up, Gov. Jeb Bush sought court permission to take custody of Schiavo." [Yahoo] [Poll] [Kos] [Case Splinters GOP]

Jeb tried to take custody of her??? What sane judge would grant that request!???! Look, how many times do judges have to tell the family, NO, we aren't going to let her "live" like this anymore. Is this really life? This is the absence of life. Honestly, when it's my time to go, or if this ever happens to me. Just end it. You heard it hear first. Most people are really squeamish about this subject. No. I want to be clear on this. No.

I think Elizabeth Cohen says it very well.
Annatopia lays it down. [Annatopia] [Guardian Ad Litem Report]

No comments: