I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Monday, March 28, 2005

Best. Elite Eight. Ever.

Wow! Best. Elite Eight. Ever. What a weekend of games.

Illinois comes back from 20 down to beat Arizona. Louisville down by 14 beats West Virginia. UNC outmuscles the Badgers. The Spartans outlast the Wildcats. I wanted to write about this last night, but I was basking in the afterglow of a UNC Final Four berth, and of the entire slate of games from Saturday-Sunday. I don't remember such an exciting NCAA Tournament in my lifetime. There have been single games that have really stood out in my mind, but nothing like the slate of games from this past weekend.

More on UNC: Sean May steps out from the shadow of his father. St. Louis bound! [IC] [Box] [Thad] [Quality Poetry] [HeelsBlog]

You know what, Wisconsin played its ass of. Flat-out. They played like they had nothing to lose, and they cracked the 80 point barrier for only the third time this season. I will certainly miss the seniors, like Wilkinson. Quality guys.

Previewing Michigan State. [The Edge]
Four different paths to one goal. [Doyel]

No comments: