I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

"The Virgin Suicides"

This is my first foray into the world of "blogging," hence the virgin from the title. I've read a few, including my best friend Mike's Blog.

Well, as a small introduction, my name is Ben. I'm huge into politics, sports, TV/Movies, most of everything. I'll try to post on here as much as time allows, but when you are married, time does not allow!

How about that election last week? I think that's where the suicides part of the title comes in. I love it when smart people vote against their best interests. At least Russ Feingold (D-WI) won! I worked on the Kerry/Edwards Campaign here in Milwaukee, WI. At least we went Blue!

1 comment:

Benny B said...

The PAC stands for Political Action Committee. It's a take off of a joke that my buddy Mike DallaValle and I had when we were working on the Kerry Campaign together. We said that we should round up all the hot chicks and start a PAC, and BenPac was formed!

Yeah, this template was the only one I really liked (good choice on you). I tried most of them they had on the site, and I just didn't like them. Didn't even know you had found this...cool!