I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

"The Virgin Suicides"

This is my first foray into the world of "blogging," hence the virgin from the title. I've read a few, including my best friend Mike's Blog.

Well, as a small introduction, my name is Ben. I'm huge into politics, sports, TV/Movies, most of everything. I'll try to post on here as much as time allows, but when you are married, time does not allow!

How about that election last week? I think that's where the suicides part of the title comes in. I love it when smart people vote against their best interests. At least Russ Feingold (D-WI) won! I worked on the Kerry/Edwards Campaign here in Milwaukee, WI. At least we went Blue!

2 comments:

~Michael said...

Hey Ben! Great start to the blog (although your color scheme looks oddly familiar). What does the PAC stand for?

Thanks for the props (and link) to my blog!

Benny B said...

The PAC stands for Political Action Committee. It's a take off of a joke that my buddy Mike DallaValle and I had when we were working on the Kerry Campaign together. We said that we should round up all the hot chicks and start a PAC, and BenPac was formed!

Yeah, this template was the only one I really liked (good choice on you). I tried most of them they had on the site, and I just didn't like them. Didn't even know you had found this...cool!