I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Something Wicked This Way Comes!

Today is the release of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, the third movie in the Harry Potter series. [Amazon] [Harry Potter]

Directed by Alfonso Cuarón, this movie was a huge departure from the first 2 installments in the series, which had both been directed by Christopher Columbus (not THAT Christopher Columbus!). I actually went and saw this movie on opening night here in Milwaukee with my sister. VERY awesome movie. She got me interested in the Harry Potter books about the time that the 2nd movie came out. I've read all five of the books about three times each. I just love them. This is the best movie of the series so far, even if it follows the book the least of the three.

I'm such a hopeless nerd...

No comments: