I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Born to Run

I haven't run in a while. After I finished my college eligibility at UW-Whitewater, I really had to search for the desire to keep running. It shouldn't have been hard, but it has been. I'm not lazy. I just haven't had the motivation or desire to start up with it again. Some of my friends have started (or started and stopped) since, and I praise them for it. It's a large time commitment. I always wondered why people started running, and when in history.
I found this article that talks about the evolution of running and how it affected the evolution of man. [NYT] [Yahoo]

I also wanted to say congratulations and good luck to the two individuals from UW-Whitewater that will be competing in this Saturday's NCAA Division III Cross-Country National Championships in Eau Claire. [UW-W]

No comments: