I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Suitable Pick?

"In the White House that hero worshipped the president, Miers was distinguished by the intensity of her zeal: She once told me that the president was the most brilliant man she had ever met." --David Frum

I agree with Brewtown Politico and Stacie; the SCOTUS nominee does not have to have judicial experience. This is not required, nor does it automatically disqualify her. One, for example, me, would hope that the nominee does have some experience. But that is not for me or anyone but the Senate to decide. I will try to reserve judgement on her until confirmation hearings begin.

What scares me is the blind allegiance to Bush.

Hat tip to Brewtown Politico, Vast Dairy State Conspiracy, Folkbum, and Xoff Files.

No comments: