I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

McCants Goes

Rashad McCants is leaving for the NBA. "I just wanted to start out by saying I'm going to give up my college eligibility to enter the NBA draft," McCants said to begin the press conference. "I just want to thank Carolina for giving me the opportunity to play basketball. I have a lot of memories here with my teammates and they will truly be missed."

"Fellow junior Tar Heel Sean May, who is currently considering entering the NBA Draft, said: "I think it's a good decision and I'm happy for him. It's just his tenacity once he gets the ball ... his individual scoring moves are the best in the country. He can do so many things -- post smaller guys and bigger guys. He can take them off the dribble and shoot."
[CBS] [Juniors] [IC] [Audio]

Forever A Team [IC] [The Future]

No comments: