I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Friday, April 15, 2005

Felton to Turn Pro

A new report has North Carolina star junior point guard Raymond Felton entering the NBA Draft in June.

"Felton met with head coach Roy Williams Tuesday morning, in which they came to a decision. But Felton refused to say what that decision was, when asked on Tuesday evening, saying he may or may not announce it officially next week."
“I talked with Coach, but we’re still keeping it confidential,” Felton said. “I made up my mind, but I’m not going to tell now either way.” [IC]

Felton also wins the Cousy Award as the nation's top point guard. [IC]

There isn't a lot for Felton to stay for, although I wish he would. He is the little engine that could. He drives the Carolina offense, and they are going to have a terrible time replacing him.

No comments: