I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Friday, June 02, 2006

My Absence

I apologize for my recent (the last month) absence. Life has taken over my......life, and blogging has taken a back seat to my daughter.

I see that in my absence, I lost my coveted spot towards the top of the alphabetical listing of "lefties" on Xoff's blog. I also have a lot of blogs to add to my blogroll...there are several new blogs on the WI section of Lefty Blogs.

Anyways, I'll try to come up with some new hard-hitting posts in the very near future. It's just hard when your wife is out of town and you're home alone with a 7-month old! That, and some question on the future and direction of my blog, and there you have a nice little hiatus.

I promise I'll return! Oh, and for those wondering, we've now brewed TWO batches of beer! The first was and is pretty iffy...but the second is just OUTSTANDING. Go Bock! :)

No comments: