I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Friday, November 16, 2007

The Question of Religion

I am an atheist, but this is a religion I can get behind: the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

This Deity helps to raise issues and concerns about the essence of religion.

"We have evidence that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe. None of us, of course, were around to see it, but we have written accounts of it," Henderson wrote. As for scientific evidence to the contrary, "what our scientist does not realize is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage."

I've heard of the Pastafarians before, but this is the first time I have seen it reported in a major news source. Read more about it! If this helps to open the minds of those who insist on the existence of a God/Jesus, etc...fantastic.

No comments: