I Want to Save a Child's Sight!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Glitter

Ok, so now that the Christmas/Holiday/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah, et al, season is upon us, I would like to air a gripe.

Why does every f-*ing card have to be bathed in glitter??? I can't even tell you how high this is on my "things that piss Ben off" list.

So, I'm starting a petition. Leave a comment if you so desire.

I, the undersigned, hereby boycott and vow to malign all forms of glitter, that substance being so nicknamed whore or stripper-dust, or the bane of all existence. Any item received during this joyous holiday season that contains even a fleck of said glitter, will be immediately shunned, and all cards immediately burned. Those that support the giving and/or use of glitter will be stoned.

I, the undersigned, do solemnly swear, this 18th day of December, 2006:
Ben

1 comment:

cosmic junkie said...

Dude... I'm with ya on the glitter in the cards. And this from a single guy who only gets like 3 or 4 christmas cards a year! And I'm a slob. But this crap gets everywhere. I hate being sparkly. Anyway, just randomly came across your blog and it hit home. Good stuff. Thanks